Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Billy Bags Pro-Stands Design TV Stand – Excellent Condition - $300


Billy Bags Pro-Stands Design TV Stand – Excellent Condition Asking $300

We replaced our Billy Bags TV stand with an enclosed audio/video cabinet. This is the #3401 model and we paid more than $750 brand new, tax included. It is in excellent and almost new condition. Asking $300.


No, it's not the ugliest thing on Craigslist, but the brand name caught my eye and made me wonder "Really? Billy Bags?" I went to the company Web site and there's even a section called "Why-By-Bags? On top of the grammatical error, the Web site left me unconvinced. Billy Bags might make the most functional audio/video equipment furniture (we already know it's not the most beautiful) out there, but I just don't think Billy Bags is the best name for anything besides maybe a feature film starring Adam Sandler or, what would be most pleasing to me, the name of Billy Blanks' evil alter-ego. Now I wonder, who would win in Blanks v. Bags?!