Monday, June 9, 2008

2 Contemporary McDonalds Chairs - $25






Hello, I am selling 2 chairs. Each is unique (slightly different than the other) and were reupholstered by myself. They are fun, comfortable, multi-purpose chairs and are always good for a laugh or two.

$25 EACH (or $40 for the pair). Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions. Take care and thank you for browsing

Back in the day, when I was just a little bugger, I had a really cool fabric doll of Ronald McDonald. There's a pic of me being scooped up by my dad (probably the guy who bought me the very doll) in our neighborhood McDonalds, holding the doll. So needless to say, I don't totally hate Ronald McDonald. He's had some bad moments, but haven't we all? BUT, that doesn't mean I'd make a couple of chairs with his hyper happy weird clown face on them. That's just sick.

CL post submitted by: princesssteph522