Friday, April 18, 2008

Want Attention? Absolutely Beautiful. Will Stand out and get "WOW"






This is one of a kind, no one else can ever have such a nice specimen.

Absolutely Beautiful. Will Stand out and will get everyones attention. - $385

"3 Ft High, 1-1/2 Ft wide Base. One of a Kind Chinese Root Lamp, weighs about 75 lbs"

Absolutely Beautiful. No Shade Available.



Person on street looking into window: WOW! That thing is absolutely beautiful!

Lamp owner: Thanks.

Person on street: How much you selling it for? I'd love a poo lamp for my own house. Let me repeat, that thing is absolutely beautiful!

Lamp owner: Yeah thanks, but it's actually a one of a kind Chinese root lamp. Yeah, you heard me, I said "one of a kind." No one else can ever have such a nice specimen, so keep moving, buddy.

Person on street: Sheesh, just asking. I just couldn't help myself. It is absolutely beautiful!


CL post submitted by: Hillary Oxley