Thursday, April 17, 2008

Glass Dolphin Table $150





This table was bought for 300.00 a few years ago but I just don't have room in my home for it anymore. With a small child, I would like to childproof my home and would rather not have this anymore.
This table is gorgeous and I always get compliments on it. The top glass is removable for transportation and it also swivels 360 degrees. The bottom glass also swivels 360 degrees.
There is one small chip in the water near the very bottom and isn't even noticeable.
I am open to reasonable offers, e-mail me with any questions or if you would like additional pictures. Thanks! Dimensions of this table w/o the glass are - 17'' tall, 33'' long, 16'' wide. With the top glass on the table is it - 48'' long, 24'' wide.


This table, like Ariel and her wet flippery friends, should stay under the sea.

CL post submitted by: happify